- alternative scene
- Brian Finnegan
- comic strips
- contemporary art
- Creative Culture
- East End
- Fashion East
- Film Festival
- food italy culture tradition
- Gareth Pugh
- Jonathan Saunders
- Old Truman Brewery
- street art
- Temple Bar
- Glasgow through the lens
- “Holy week not that holy anymore”
The loss of Semana Santa’s religious background
- Strong Sarajevan art lacks hope for future
- Mediterranean metropolis makeover
How to create a new identity out of history, setbacks and some Parisian glamour
- Temple Bar
Cultural centre, or tourist trap?
- A slice of Paris in Istanbul
- The lively sound of fado
- Graffiti keeps him alive
- City of young culture
- Daniel Meakin: Profile of an Artist in Barcelona
- HafenCity: a wave of opportunity for the creative?
- Ginger isn’t only a spice
- Mobilizing Leicester for the Olympics
A strategy to mobilise the UK through culture and creativity
- Reawakening the soul of El Raval
- Enemies of cultural development
- East meets West orchestra
- Dancing to the CCBeats
- Loud and proud
Polish migrants share culture with Dubliners
- Toy layers of Dublin
- Three Monkeys
Sarajevo’s first body painting group
Strong Sarajevan art lacks hope for futurePosted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsIn Sarajevo, young contemporary artists rise to address social issues through their works, but post-war circumstances make it very difficult....
From boiler house to sizzling art centrePosted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsIf you have not looked at Swedish contemporary art before, this contemporary art centre is almost a mandatory visit in...
“Rencontres Parallèles 03″
Coming into contact with contemporary artPosted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsWhat happens when 35 artists from all over Europe come to Marseille to dance, perform and exhibit on the site...
“No more than four euro for a month of photos”Posted on 21 June 2010 | No CommentsEverywhere you go in Krakow you see the publicity of Photomonth. It tells you there is a photography month in...